13th & 14th December 2013
Call 01407 765262 or email us email@example.com
15th & 16th November 2013
Join us for this memorable experience of a 'Hawking Weekend' at Blackthorn Farm. The weekend break includes two nights B&B, two hours with Anglesey Hawking on Saturday at Blackthorn Farm and a three course evening meal on Saturday.
You will be face to face with Harris Hawks, European Eagle Owls, Bengal Eagle Owls, Barn & Tawny Owls and Buzzards. You will learn all about these magnificent birds of prey. Their individual personalities and how they behave in the wild. There will be plenty of photographic opportunities so please bring your camera.
Throughout the encounter you can see how the birds are trained and the equipment that is used in falconry. As you watch the birds demonstrating natural Behaviour, you will be able to get up close as they fly to the glove.
- Booking details:
- Two Adults in Pennant or Snowdonia (Shared Bathroom) £165.00
- Two Adults in Barbados, Provence or Draenan (En-Suite) £195.00
- Three Adults, (or Two Adults, One Child) in Llanddwyn or Trearddur View ( En-Suite) £215.00
- Four Adults, (or Two Adults, Two Children) in Sandown (En-Suite) £225.00
- Two Adults, Two Children in Seagull Cottage £225.00 (Includes Breakfast)
Call 01407 765262 or email us